2018 KEY TO THE TCC Ticket Giveaway
Presented by KX96, 94.9 The Rock and CKDO Radio
THE 8TH ANNUAL KEY TO THE TCC CONTEST
Spectra, the providers of Venue Management to the Tribute Communities Centre, are excited to launch the eighth annual Key to the TCC Ticket Giveaway presented by KX96, 94.9 The Rock and CKDO Radio where one lucky fan will win a pair of tickets to every* event at the Tribute Communities Centre in 2018! Allyson Polidano was named the 2017 Key to the TCC Winner, will you be named the 2018 winner?
Contest starts November 1, 2017 and ends Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 6:00pm ET.
*Winner will be contacted on December 1, 2017 via email and they will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected.
**Some restrictions may apply. No purchase necessary.
Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID OUTSIDE ONTARIO, CANADA AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The "Key to the TCC" Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to entrants who are Canadian residents of Ontario, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to enter or win: employees of Global Spectrum L.P.(“Organizer”), Oshawa Generals Hockey Club, IATSE Local 58 or Local 822, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the households, whether or not related, of each of the above. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes will commence on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 and end on Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). There are two ways to enter during the Entry Period:
i) Go to www.facebook.com/TributeCommunitiesCentre (the “Tribute Communities Centre Facebook Page”) and click on the Sweepstakes banners, buttons and/or links to access the online entry form for the Sweepstakes or click here: http://woobox.com/sitmag. To access the Sweepstakes entry form on the Tribute Communities Centre Facebook Page, you will need to be logged in to your Facebook account and click “Like” on the Tribute Communities Centre Facebook Page.
ii) Follow the directions provided to complete the online entry format at http://www.tributecommunitiescentre.com/contest and submit electronically
By successfully transmitting a completed online entry form as directed, you will be entered in the Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY, PER PERSON REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. 1 BONUS ENTRY will be awarded per person that clicks and enters from that person’s unique shared link when entering through Facebook. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void. Organizer’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
You must supply a valid email address to participate. If the email address supplied is not valid, your entry will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries generated by any other means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entry data provided via the Facebook entry form is provided to Organizer and not to Facebook. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the online entry form to be eligible. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void.
3. DRAWING: Entries must be received no later than 6:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 30, 2017 to be eligible for the drawing. One (1) potential winner will be drawn at random on or about Friday, December 1, 2017 from among all eligible entries received. Organizer reserves the right to delay the drawing. Potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone (in Organizer’s discretion). The potential winner must respond to such notification within forty-eight (48) hours, or he/she will forfeit the prize and, at Organizer’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner will be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. The potential winner will be required to execute and return, prior to and as a condition of receiving the Prize, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release. The potential winner must return such releases within two (2) days of date of issuance. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will cause the prize to be forfeited and, at Organizer’s sole discretion and time permitting, awarded to an alternate potential winner to be drawn at random from among all remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. If (i) potential winner does not respond to prize notification within the timeframe stated, (ii) the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (iii) potential winner declines his or her prize, (iv) potential winner fails to return all required documents within the timeframe stated or (v) potential winner is unable to attend with Organizer to confirm eligibilty on the date(s) agreed to by both parties, it will result in prize forfeiture and the disqualification of such potential winner and, at Organizer’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE(S): One (1) prize (hereinafter, the “Prize”): Winner will receive two (2) tickets to events taking place at the Tribute Communities Centre in Oshawa, Ontario for the 2018 calendar year, consisting of: (i) two (2) tickets to each Oshawa Generals home game for the regular season, (ii) two (2) tickets to each live event including concerts, family shows and any other live events. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,800. The ARV of the Prize may fluctuate based on ticket availability, seat location and booking of additional events. For events with more than one performance, tickets will only be awarded for one performance. Specific event dates are at the sole discretion of Organizer and subject to limitations and special conditions. Prize is not transferrable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed, except by Organizer which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any component thereof) with one of comparable or greater retail value at its sole discretion. Resale of the Prize or any portion of the Prize is prohibited. All costs and expenses not stated herein as being provided in connection with the redemption, receipt and/or use of the Prize are the responsibility of winner, including, but not limited to, transportation, accommodations and meals. Organizer shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Prize due to reasons beyond Organizer’s control, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Dates and/or times of events are subject to change. Events are subject to cancellation. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon and by applicable issuer.All prize details are at Organizer’s sole discretion.
5. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Organizer, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or garbled entries or email; or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections, including Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web-server, network, cable, server, satellite, phone-line connections or miscommunications, or other electronic malfunctions, computer or telephone, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, or garbled or jumbled transmissions. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the cancellation or postponement of any event, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the web site. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Spectra, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Spectra Venue Management reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes, in Spectra’s sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation or play of the Sweepstakes, and, in the event of termination, select the winner from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken. All entries become the property of Organizer and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPECTRA AND/OR ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner (available after December 1, 2017), send a self-addressed envelope to: Spectra Venue Management - Marketing; Tribute Communities Centre; 99 Athol Street, East,; Oshawa, ON L1H 1J8.
7. PUBLICITY: The winner acknowledges and agrees that as a condition of winning, if legally permissible, Organizer and its designees have the right to use his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, city and province of residence and Prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, authorization, remuneration or notification.
8. LIABILITY: Entrants, by participating, agree that Organizer, Oshawa Generals Hockey Club, Arena Lacrosse League, Sponsors, Facebook, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and the advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively, “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property incurred in connection with or resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or participating in this Sweepstakes.
9. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
10. The decisions of Organizer will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Organizer reserves the right to correct any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors.
11. ORGANIZER: Global Spectrum, L.P., Tribute Communities Centre, 99 Athol Street East, Oshawa, ON, L1H 1J8.
- There is an issue with the contest! Help!
- Contact [email protected] with the issue you are having. If you are able to send screen shots, it will assist us with troubleshooting the problem.
- How do I receive bonus entries for the contest?
- Fans can receive 1 bonus entry when someone they refer enters the contest using their unique URL provided at the top of the 'Thank You' page.
- When will the winner be contacted?
- The winner will be notified by email on or around December 1, 2017 via email.
- What is the Backstage Pass e-Newsletter?
- The Backstage Pass e-Newsletter is a way for us to let you know what shows are being announced at the Tribute Communities Centre. It is also how you can receive presale passwords in order to have a chance to purchase tickets before the general public. We will also send contest information and other special offers through this newsletter and it's completely free!
Any questions should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
*Please place “Key to the TCC Contest Inquiry” in the subject line of the email.
- There is an issue with the contest! Help!