Dec 7 - 8 , 2019
Tickets are available at the Ticket Office only located inside Gate 1.
Doors open at 7:00am Saturday and 8:00am Sunday.
*Children are 6-12 years of age and seniors are 65 years of age and older.
Child/Sr: $18.00 (1-day), $32.00 (2-day); Adult: $22.50 (1-day), $40.00 (2-day) *HST included
Cheer for the Cure 2019
Cheer for the Cure unites competitive cheerleaders from across Ontario, Quebec and New York State for a weekend of competition aimed at raising awareness and funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. Hosting over 2,500 athletes annually, the event offers divisions for athletes between 4 years of age to elite World Champion athletes across a two day format.
Cheer for the Cure is the first worlds bid event of the season. Come out to watch over 30 worlds team vye for a bid to the Cheerleading World Championships in April. You can expect all of the things you love about Canadian Cheer at this event, including:
* Sprung tumbling strip and full 9 mat sprung floor for warm-up
* Fully sprung competition floor
* Professional level sound systems for both competition and warm-up
* Full stage backdrop with professional lighting
* Athletic therapists on-site
* Video replay for the athletes
* Participation gift for every athlete
* Banners for division winners and Grand Champions
For more information, tickets and schedule please visit www.canadiancheer.com.