Directions & Parking
Located in the heart of downtown Oshawa, the Tribute Communities Centre is easily accessible from Highway 401 and from a variety of public transportation options. There are 2,900 parking spaces within the downtown and all facilities are fully accessible and secure.
Heading Westbound on the 401
- Take the exit toward ON-16/Ritson Road/ON-2/Simcoe Street
- Turn right onto Toronto Avenue
- Turn left onto Regional Road 16/Ritson Road South
- Turn left onto Athol Street East
Heading Eastbound on the 401
- Take the Regional Road 2 exit toward Simcoe Street
- Turn left onto Bloor St W/Regional Rd 22 (signs for Regional Road 2/Simcoe Street S)
- Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Simcoe Street South/Regional Rd 2
- Turn right onto Athol Street East
Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities. These spaces, including van-accessible spaces, are designated for vehicles displaying a current disability placard. This parking lot is located on the West side of the venue and can be entered from Bruce Street.
Buses and Limousines
Space for oversized vehicles is very limited; therefore we recommend that all oversized vehicles such as buses and limousines make arrangements 10 days prior to the event. For more information please call Lacey Tryon, Event Manager at 905-438-8881 x117.
The HonkMobile app is easy to use and enables customers to pay for parking from their smartphones before departure, during their trip or upon arrival at their destination, adding significant timesaving and convenience to the parking process. Motorists will receive alerts and reminders 15 minutes prior to expiration of their parking session, providing them with the opportunity to pay for additional meter time remotely.
To download the app or learn more visit www.honkmobile.com. To learn more about the parking in the City of Oshawa visit www.oshawa.ca/parking.