Join our team.
OVG360, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Our goal is to attract, retain, inspire, develop and unleash the very best sports and entertainment professionals in the world so that we can provide fun and exciting experiences for our guests.
Our commitment to providing GREAT customer service at the Tribute Communities Centre begins with hiring quality people who share our passion. OVG360 is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply to open positions below.
Available Positions at the Tribute Communities Centre
Security Personnel Team Member
TITLE: Security Personnel Team Member
REPORTS TO: Director of Events and Ice Programming & Event Services Manager
DEPARTMENT: Event Services
- Respond to all security needs and call for services; secure areas of facility for escalated emergency response, if necessary
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons and employees
- Greet all Fans in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Conduct regular inspections of all patrol and fixed post assignments
- Write reports; ensuring accuracy of reported data and proper report presentation
- Maintain secure environment throughout Tribute Communities Centre at all times
- Act as ambassador for OVG360
- Inform Fans of seat locations and provide assistance where needed
- Retrieve and verify Fans’ tickets, as required
- Direct Fans with special needs/requests to Fan Services
- Support all departments with security or fan related escalations as required
- Restrict access to parking lot as directed recognizing authorized passes and utilizing parking lists
- Be able to move and carry parking barrier
- Adhere to all OVG360 service standards and policies, including Health and Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational health and Safety Act
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Work with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned
- Must possess a valid Ontario Security License, as defined by the Private Security and Investigative Services Act.
- Possess valid Smart Serve Certification
- Able to work flexible and sometimes demanding schedules (including: nights, weekends and holidays)
- Excellent customer service, client relations, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in event related role is an asset
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Must be physically fit to perform all essential duties/requirements associated with this job
- Strong knowledge of Alcohol Control Policies in event driven industry is an asset
- Knowledge of Event Services and affiliated roles & responsibilities
- Possession of valid Standard First Aid and CPR Certification is an asset
Please apply on http://www.tributecommunitiescentre.com/connect-with-us/employment
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
APPLY: Please send resume to Joshua.email@example.com
Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quick Service Supervisor
JOB TITLE: Quick Service Supervisor
COMPANY: Oak View Group / OVG360
LOCATION: Tribute Communities Centre (Oshawa, Ontario, Canada)
DEPT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Quick Service Manager
- Coach and motivate staff during games and events
- Strictly ensure responsible alcohol service using Smart Serve principles
- Ensure AGCO and OVG360 policies and regulations are followed
- Supervise and direct the prompt, efficient and friendly serving of all food and beverage
- Work quickly and independently to resolve operational issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow up with the Department Manager
- Control inventory in all Quick Service locations to ensure the smooth operation of the department
- Participate in all fields of administrative work including but not limited to: opening/closing duties, cleaning checklists, tracking sales and service statistics nightly, performance reviews, and maintenance logs
- Monitor and manage speed of service and product quality
- Assist in the training and development of staff
- Adhere to all OVG360 service standards and policies including Health & Safety
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned
- 1 year experience as a Supervisor
- Solid understanding and practical knowledge of Quick Service business principles and service etiquette
- A proactive approach toward day-today activities and shifting demands
- Smart Serve Certification required
- Food Handers Certification considered an asset
- An aptitude for identifying and assessing details
- Exceptional interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proven to perform well under pressure; manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- An ongoing awareness and responsiveness to client satisfaction
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
To apply: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Available Positions with OVG360
We transform events into great experiences through creative entrepreneurship, innovative techniques and best-in-class service that touch every aspect of the live event experience across the world. Through our expansive scope of integrated services and marketing expertise, we provide our partners with the best resources to generate revenue and drive the bottom line.
If you are passionate, innovative, detail-oriented, and eager to be a part of a growing team, check out our posted openings for opportunities to join our team! We have a variety of roles available across Venue Management, Food Services & Hospitality, Partnerships, and Corporate locations.
OVG360 at the Tribute Communities Centre is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Human Rights Code. OVG360 at the Tribute Communities Centre will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or the assessment proves to applicants with disabilities.