Cheer for the Cure 2022
Worlds Bid Event - Championship Series
Cheer for the Cure unites competitive cheerleaders from across Ontario, Quebec and New York State for a weekend of competition aimed at raising awareness and funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. Hosting over 2,500 athletes annually, the event offers divisions for athletes between 4 years of age to elite World Champion athletes across a two day format.
Cheer for the Cure is the first worlds bid event of the season. Come out to watch over 30 worlds team vye for a bid to the Cheerleading World Championships in April. You can expect all of the things you love about Canadian Cheer at this event, including:
* Sprung tumbling strip and full 9 mat sprung floor for warm-up
* Fully sprung competition floor
* Professional level sound systems for both competition and warm-up
* Full stage backdrop with professional lighting
* Athletic therapists on-site
* Video replay for the athletes
* Participation gift for every athlete
* Banners for division winners and Grand Champions
For more information, tickets and schedule please visit www.canadiancheer.com.
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets available for purchase in person only at the ticket office.
The ticket office will be open at 7:00am for each event day and is located inside Gate 1.
*Children are under 12 years of age and seniors are 65 years of age and older.